Skip to main content

First REAL Rehearsal (June 9, 2023)

After discussing several ideas Stephanie created, we began the real work this week!!!    


Stephanie patiently taught some steps and then it was time to give it a try at tempo: 


That did NOT go well...yikes!!!!  

The best moment was the great joy of hearing Mandy chuckle as she filmed😍.  

Things did get better - there is at least hope!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Dancing With the Waco Stars (DWDTS) Journey

The 8th annual DWDTS  fundraiser for the Waco Family Abuse Center . VIDEO of our dance now posted! How I will always remember this journey...dancing with joy!

Caption Contest: How do you describe this one?

Spins.  The current bane of my life.  I am practicing all over the house.  Yesterday tumbling over an ottoman and ending up sandwiched between it and a chair in my office.  Not pretty.  The good news?  Early attempts led to our favorite video of this journey (so far).  Has provided no end to enjoyment and laughter.  I am not sure how to best describe...ideas?